wow

My head is buzzing with so much love and support from this incredible raam family from race directors and staff giving me hugs and good wishes to my own ULTRA Amazing crew who just treat me like a queen 24/7. I do hope I can pedal my appreciation for them. Thanks Dave for doing such a great job as Ground Chief & logistician. I know Adrienne appreciates it HUGELY. I got to a local church this morning which was really nice and calming.
Dave is running errands to Ace hardware and tried to go to a junk yard for a spare tyre but they would not let him due to him having only trail run tevas on. Adrienne has been working in such an incredibly calm and highly professional manner on more logistics than I could imagine. She makes most Professional Mountain Guides look meek.

It is hard being so close to the sparkling ocean with no long swim training planned. I hope to get a qucik dip in the Atlantic before flying back to the pacific. The dream plan is to have arrived on the Atlantic Seaboard of Anapolis in time for an evening church service 2 weeks today.

Thank you to the wonderful parents of Mandy who have so kindly secured some wonderful additional medical items. I do hope they keep me on the bike without being used.

Andre and Chris have been beavering away. Chris and I enjoyed a seeweed salad with our sushi this afternoon. Mandy made us indulge in cold stone creamery ice cream. I am looking forward to burning off some of these calories.

We are due to leave on a scouting trip of the route. I am on a rest day of my training. I missed 2 training rides earlier this week due to the stress of last minute preparations. I am really glad we came down here when we did. I was in bed by 9h30pm last night and plan to do the same for the next 2 nights.

Well Thanks all to who are reading.

Hugs to all

Michele

Comments

waltz319 said…
If I ride the mroning winds to the fartherest oceans, even there Your hand will guide me, Your strength will support me. Ps 139v9,10

You go get it girl! When you have finished I will make your rusks.

love, me
waltz319 said…
Since you are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, strip off and throw aside anything that slows you down or holds you back and especially those sins that wrap themselves so tightly around your feet and trip you up; and run (ride) with patient endurance and steady and active persistence the appointed course of the race that is set before you.

Heb12v1.God bless Mich. Love, me

Popular posts from this blog

Crew desired for 6/6- 20, 2010 CA - MD

DecaI Ironman Difference 2012

michele's update