michele's update

HI All incredible supporters

I write from the rain of Pagosa Springs. Raam is a journey very different from any other I have been on. It has not finished in fact I think it has just started but will take longer than just 10 days to complete. I never knew I could stay on a bike while pedalling so slowly the last few miles.

I will write more once we are packed and I can think a little more clearly. I just wanted to let everyone know how much I appreciated their support and look forward to supporting IJM more during this journey and giving my corporate sponsors some more exposure.

Thank you sincerely to my crew for getting me this far.

Michele

Comments

CS said…
Hi Mich - well done on all you've achieved. Inspiring, whatever the outcome! Love from CDJ

And thanks again to the crew for looking after you so well!
waltz319 said…
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, and I will help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah41:10

Mich, lots of love. Do only what is best for you....Huge thanks to all your incredible team.
Unknown said…
so proud of you and your crew!! It has sounded extremely tough. thinking and praying for you love Gina, Agi, Marco, Billy George, Tony xxxxx

Popular posts from this blog

Crew desired for 6/6- 20, 2010 CA - MD

DecaI Ironman Difference 2012