DecaI Ironman Difference 2012

Hi followers and Friends

I am off to my next great adventure for 2012 in 48 hrs. Thanks to so many for making it possible. Thanks to ROcktape for being such a generous and enthusiastic sponsor, I look forward to some fun performance taping and victories. 

This is a ten day event with a choice of ten charities that friends and followers can donate to. If  you dont want to donate money you can swim 2.4 miles each day for ten days or run for ten days in a row or you could even do ten cycling spin sessions, one per day.

Here are the links to the charities. Thanks to my friend Tanja who is helping me formalise my events to benefit charities across the globe.

Support me in my bid to complete the Deca-Ironman by contributing to one of these 10 charities.
Help  make a 'deca-difference' in the lives of children around the world!
(Please note 'Santilhano' on the donation site if possible.)
 
United States:
Lucille Packard Children's Hospital Foundation - http://www.lpch.org/aboutus/makeAGift/
Make a Wish Foundation (for children with cancer) - http://www.wish.org/help/donate
Outward Bound (leadership programs for youth) - https://alumni.outwardbound.org/NetCommunity/SSLPage.aspx?pid=276
Building Futures Now (after-school tutoring program) - http://buildingfuturesnow.org/index.php?page=donate
United Kingdom
Outward Bound - http://www.justgiving.com/outwardbound/donate/
Great Ormond Street Childrens Hospital - http://www.gosh.org/gen/?utm_source=gosh.nhs&utm_medium=toptab
UKYouth( charity of the Decaironman) - http://www.ukyouth.org/support-us.html
South Africa
Outward Bound - http://www.outwardbound.co.za/?p=15
Red Cross War Memorial Childrens Hospital - http://www.childrenshospitaltrust.org.za/donations
Reach for a Dream Foundation (for children with cancer) - http://www.reachforadream.org.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=135&Itemid=53

Comments

Unknown said…
You are such a huge inspiration to me. Best of luck, my friend! I'll keep you in my prayers on a daily basis. Plan to see you for burger night on June 12th. ~Lindsay
Anonymous said…
Go Michelle!
Mary P said…
Hi my crazy friend, you are amazing! HUGE HUGS! You go girl. I am making a donation to BFN on your behalf, MUAH XOXOXO
Rick H. said…
Hi Michelle,
Don't know if you remember me or not as I haven't worked out with the team for awhile. You are a great inspiration for everyone. I admire your ability to make a difference. I will be donating to Lucille Packard in your name.
All the best.

Rick Helkowski
Unknown said…
I am simply in awe! WOW. All the best.
Unknown said…
I am simply in awe! WOW. All the best.
Leah said…
Truly remarkable...and of course you can finish the last 4! And then you can have an eat/sleep/repeat triathlon in your future!
ihersey said…
Go, Michelle! 4 to go - time to dig DEEP! You can do it!
MCP said…
Go Michele! Super impressive!
-Jason Morimoto
Iris Kaddis said…
MIchelle - You INSPIRE me!!! You have already accomplished so much by the time I post this. Keep it up just a little bit longer!! - Iris
Unknown said…
Good luck! You are an inspiration - you do it because you can, and because others cannot!
Kari said…
Michele - Simply said, you are amazing! Sending lots of positive energy for this last stretch. Best, Kari McCallie
Unknown said…
Michele, you are amazing!!! You are incredible and doing great - keep it up!!!
Unknown said…
Go Michele - you are awesome!!! You're unbelievable - way to be strong, keep it up!
- Sumi
VassarGirl said…
Since Tim told us about your accomplishment this morning, I've been trying to get my head around this feat! You are awesome, inspirational and totally strong!
Go Michele!
Stephanie said…
Michele, you're awesome! You go girl! Amazing, just amazing! Show them what you're made of!
-Stephanie Rowen
Unknown said…
Michelle, we are so proud to be your teammates.
Go 10xIron-lady!!!
Lennard said…
I'm chasing you down, so ride hard and stay away! Keep on trucking, Michele.

Lennard
Nori said…
I am so incredibly impressed! I can't even imagine... Amazing courage and perseverance!
Unknown said…
Michele, you are so inspiring and incredibly awesome. What you are doing is unbelievable, and for such great causes. To quote Brad Kearns, "When the motive is pure, the performance is easy" Good luck on the last 4! -- Dave
unknown said…
Go, go, go Michele! You are amazing! We are all rooting for you as you get through these last few days! Keep pushing, you can do it!
-Amy
Unknown said…
Go Michele go !!
Anonymous said…
Many of us here are wondering together what must it be like to be Michelle! I can't imagine, but it is inspiring. Congratulations on the accomplishments in the DecaI thus far!
Unknown said…
Absolutely, thoroughly unbelievable! I still have not completely digested neither the solo Race Across America (on essentially no sleep), nor jumping into the English Channel after running from London to Dover - and now this! Very proud of you!
Chas

Popular posts from this blog

Crew desired for 6/6- 20, 2010 CA - MD

Official Finish for RAAM: 9:15am EDT!