Enduroman DecaIronman 10 x 10 -2012

Here is the start to my 2012 blog for my ten ironman distance triathlons to take place from 1 -10 June 2012 in the New Forest National Park in SW ENgland, UK. Google Enduroman.com. YOu will find pictures of my 2011 Arch to Arc triathlon that I did 36 hrs after my 750 mile Paris Brest Paris bike ride. I am the 9th person and 2nd female to have ever completed solo Arch to Arc.

Why am I starting my blog today: Because my list of people that I am so appreciative has started to the poin that I must express this gratitude. Pictures will be updated as soon as I learn the skills or someone offers to help.
Firstly I would not be doing this had I not been part of a fabulous triathlon team in Menlo Park,CA championed by founder and Coach Tim Sheeper. He has provided a program of base training for all the previous adventures mentioned.

Some may know that my neck got severly locked at work recently. I debated going to ED as the only mobility I had was forward so I felt safe I did not have a major common illness. I decided to wait for the swim workout in 6hrs time which has helped previously but not this time. After swim practise I met a wonderful swimmer who is a physical therapist Katie Kennedy. I now call her my 911 therapist. She literally offered to see me on a weekend and gave me more than I can describe here. Her link and logo will follow shortly. She works with Revolutions infitness In Menlo Park.

I plan to upload a link for fundraising on this page in the near future. My dream is to have 3 Uk charities and 3 US & 3 South African charities ie one charity for each day that people can choose to donate to. There will be at least 3 Childrens Hospitals associated with the event as well as team mates who help me with training such as MaryAnne who got to pick Day 7 while sharing a beautiful Paradise Loop with me in Marin today. She waited until after I completed the Chinatown 10km run. THanks MaryAnne for filing me with endorphins and energy to have a productive evening.

Watch this space and shoot me an email if you can help edit and update this blogger or fundraising or if you know of anyone willing to donate airmiles for me to take one or 2 crew person/s.

Blessings to all readers, Michele

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crew desired for 6/6- 20, 2010 CA - MD

DecaI Ironman Difference 2012

Official Finish for RAAM: 9:15am EDT!