yorktown,VA 08h00 12/8/09

Yes I arrived in Yorktown for the most beautiful sunrise. I am speechless.
I arrived in Williamsburg on a very cold and dark Monday night. I stayed there so I could enjoy my finale ride on Colonel Parkway to Yorktown. I was greeted by an ice free beautiful morning.
As is my custom I paused to take a photo of the welcome sign. WHile getting my bike situated as proof for my shot, the local sherrif stopped & offered to take my picture.

Lots of stories will get posted in the days to come. Meanwhile here are some photos. Please enjoy. Please accept my sincerest appreciation for each person's support on this great adventure. It has not gone unnoticed or unappreciated.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crew desired for 6/6- 20, 2010 CA - MD

DecaI Ironman Difference 2012

Official Finish for RAAM: 9:15am EDT!